Origami Santa – How to guide
as requested by Meredith 🙂
2. Fold one edge in 1/2cm
4. Fold um corner where the folded sides meet 1-1.5cm and fold opposite corner 1/2 cm in.
5. Fold joining corner back 2mm from edge.
6. Turn over your piece of paper
7. Fold left corner 3/4 of the way across the paper on an angle making sure that you can see some of the white on the top point.
8. Fold right side along the crease that you created by folding the left side.
9. Fold point down on an angle to the left so that it sits just above the folded white strip.
Your Santa’s head is now done and you can draw a face or beard on it.
2. Fold Paper in half for the crease.
3. Open paper white side up and fold sides into the center.
5. Fold out other side. (Try to get as even as possible, but it does not matter if you are slightly off)
6. Crease 1/3 of the way down across the center.
7. Fold the top down along this crease to finish the body.
Finally put your head on top of the body and you have your cute little
Origami Santa 🙂
I will be doing a how to for my ribbons also at the request of Meredith.
Hope your all getting into the Christmas Spirit! 🙂